YouTube videos of Bhakti-rasa-vedanta-pithadhishvara Gurupadacharya Shricharana (Ramkrishna Swami Ji) – Pt. 1.1.8
Specific link to the current video –
1st Day (31st March 2016) of the Shrimad-bhagavata-katha in Deoria (Gorakhpur, UP, Bharata) – Hindi Discourse – Clip 8. Speaker – Bhaktirasavedantapithadhishvara Gurupadacharya Shricharana (Ramkrishna Swami Ji) of BRVF.
Specific subjects of this particular video clip –
- A) Foolishness exposed of those who consider old age suitable for the performance of bhakti-yoga.
- B) Example of Lord Ramachandra given to emphasize the principle of tapasya/austerity in the very youth.
- C) The principle and eternal duty of all jivas/living entities is to do bhakti. All other actions are temporary and secondary.
- D) The etymological growth and the definition of the term ‘saṁsāra’ shown.
- E) A good notion to be imported into the Vedic culture from the Mleccha culture.
- F) “pyāsī akhiyana ko terā daraśana mila jāye……” song sung by Singer Vinod Shukla.
- G) Five fruits obtained from the attentive aural reception to Śrīmad-bhagavatam. ‘Sarva-saṁśaya-nivṛtti’ discussed as the first result.
Duration – 16 minutes & 33 seconds
Digital space – around 1.97 GB
Hosts — Retd. Prof. Mr. Devendramani Tripathi Ji and Mr. Harendramani Tripathi Ji (Deoria). –
Courtesy for uploading the above video on YouTube –
Miss Shivani Bharadwaj (Stockton, CA, USA)
Posted by the Secretariat of BRVF (Anand, Gujarat, Bharata & Lodi, CA, USA)