Specific link to the current video –
1st Day (31st March 2016) of the Shrimad-bhagavata-katha in Deoria (Gorakhpur, UP, Bharata) – Hindi Discourse – Clip 4. Speaker – Bhaktirasavedantapithadhishvara Gurupadacharya (Ramkrishna Swami Ji) of BRVF.
Specific subjects of this particular video clip –
- A) Explanation of Shrimad-bhagavatam 2.2.34 verse and the establishment of the panchama-purushartha-bhagavat-prema as the ultimate objective by superseding the inferior four purusharthas. Discussion on how Lord Brahma ascertained divine love for Shri Hari as the ultimate conclusion of the Four Vedas.
- B) Satisfaction of Bhagavan Shri Hari upon karmayogis’ execution of varnashrama-dharma on the basis of Padma-purana.
- C) Justification of the primarily birth-based and secondarily action/nature/attributes-based system of varnashrama (karmana gaunatah; janmana mukhyatah) on scientific basis and a simultaneous analysis of the forced inclusion of the varnashrama system, though in a perverted way, in the western civilization.
- D) Discussion on how the Vedic culture was sidelined in Bharata due to the inferiority complex injected into the Aryan mind by the occidentals (mlecchas/yavanas).
- E) The relevance of the shudras shown by considering shudra-varna as representing the feet of God’s universal form. But, the ultimate par-excellence of the brahmana-varna shown by giving the analogy of the impossibility of a human body’s survival without the organ ‘head/brain’.
- D) Exceptional examples of Rahu-Ketu and Barbarika given to illustrate the point as to how a person can survive with a disconnected head and body.
- E) Compulsory necessity of all the four classes of humans (four varnas) shown in all civilizations, irrespective whether oriental or occidental.
- F) Logical reason given to solidly support the ‘primarily birth based’ varnashrama system.
Duration – 16 minutes & 29 seconds
Digital space – 1.97 GB
Hosts — Retd. Prof. Mr. Devendramani Tripathi Ji and Mr. Harendramani Tripathi Ji (Deoria).
- Secretariat of BRVF
(Anand, Gujarat, Bharata & Lodi, CA, USA)