Goals of BRVF (India).
1. To protectively enhance and promote the global growth of overall Sanātana Vedic Samskṛti through all rational and social means for the spiritual progress of the humanity at large.
2. To enhance the spiritual and scholarly research activities based on Vedānta, Bhagavad-Gītā, and Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam.
3. To philosophically spread and protect the growth of Śrī Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava lineage by disseminating, through all means cyber, electronic, print and traditional, the conventional divine knowledge contained within the sacred classical treatises of the said lineage.
4. To establish the pre-eminence of the ‘pañcama-puruṣārtha-svarūpa-premā-bhakti’, ‘Śrīmad-bhāgavatam’, ‘nāmāśrayā-bhakti’, ‘Śrīmad-bhagavad-gītā’, ‘Vraja-bhūmi’, ‘Navadvīpa-dhāma’, ‘Jagannātha Purī Dhāma’ and especially highlight the significance of the unique contribution of Śrī Kṛṣṇacaitanya Mahāprabhu along with the confidential aspects of His personality and exploits etc.
5. To establish the sole-pointed pure devotion or bhakti-yoga unto the Lotus-like feet of Śrī Gaurāṅgasundara who is non-distinct from Śrī Vrajendranandana Śyāmasundara, Śrīmatī Vṛṣabhānunandinī Rādhikā, and Śrī Rūpa Mañjarī.
6. To print, publish/e-publish, and universally circulate the theological books authored, compiled, and translated by Ācārya Śrīla Radhākṛṣṇadāsa Brahmacārī ‘Āmnāya Vācaspati’ alias Mr. Ramkrishna R. Swami by also getting them translated into various global languages.
7. To establish and operate specific educational institutions or vidyāpīthams/gurukulams/cātrāvāsas (hostels) for the sole teaching and promotion of the classical literature of Śrī Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava lineage and the overall Sanātana Vedic Samskṛti.
8. To massively distribute the audio and video discourses of Ācārya Śrī RKDB ‘ĀV’ alias Mr. RR Swami.
9. To globally hold tours for conducting spiritual seminars, week-long discourses, and public programmes under the tutorship and auspices of Acārya Śrī RKDB ‘ĀV’.
10. To establish and operate various constructed venues or the ‘satsaṅga-kendras’ for massive congregational preaching of Lord Caitanya’s philosophy.
11. To enhance the spiritual expansion of Śrī Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava lineage by formally including eligible candidates within by the means of initiation i.e. dīkṣā and precepts i.e. śikṣā.
12. To globally open cow-sheds or ‘goṣālas’ for the service of Mother Cow without commercialization.
13. Arrangement of interfaith conference with scholars of various denominations.
14. To globally distribute divine food offered to Lord Krsna for the welfare of humanity.
15. To care for the physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual health of humanity by furnishing Ayurvedic and Yoga related treatments.
16. To propagate and reveal the intricate and confidential science of acquiring siddha-deha through the meditation of rāgānugā-bhakti as prescribed in the Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava sermons.
17. To teach and promote the growth of Sanskrit language though opening pāṭhaśālas and various other means.
18. To globally acquire donations of immovable and movable assets to solely facilitate the
fulfilment of the above listed 17 main objectives.
19. The Trust will not carry out any activities with the intention of commercially earning profit and will perform its operations with motive of serving humanity at large only.
20. This Trust will have its operations globally, but not directly, and only through its affiliated subsidiary organizations registered according to the respective local laws of the countries of operation. Directly, this trust shall operate only on the Indian soil.
Donation schemes for BRVF –
In order to fulfil the initial 17 main objectives of BRVF, financial donation schemes are required as follows –
1a) Recurring Annual Donation or ‘prativāṛṣikī sevā’ – For India and other SAARC nations, INR 2100 or full monetary units of 2100 in that particular non-Indian SAARC country’s currency. As for example, ‘prātivārṣikī sevā’ in Nepal would mean NPR 2100. Likewise for other non-Indian SAARC countries.
1b) Recurring Annual Donation or ‘prātivārṣikī sevā’ – For all non-SAARC nations of the world, full monetary units of 100 in that current particular country’s currency. As for example, if it is USA, it would mean USD 100. If it is UK, it would mean GBP 100. Likewise for all other non-SAARC nations around the globe.
2a) Recurring Pentagonal (five-yearly) Donation or ‘prati-pañca-vārṣikī sevā’ – For India and other SAARC countries, it shall be INR 12,000 etc.
2b) Recurring Pentagonal Donation (five-yearly) or ‘prati-pañca-vārṣikī sevā’ – For USA and all other non-SAARC countries, it will be USD 1,200 etc.
3a) Recurring Decagonal Donation (10 yearly) or ‘prati-daśa-vārṣikī sevā’ – For India and other SAARC nations, it shall be INR 25,000 etc.
3b) Recurring Decagonal Donation (10 yearly) or ‘prati-daśa-vārṣikī sevā’ – For USA and other non-SAARC countries, it shall be USD 2,500 etc.
4a) Recurring Icosagonal Donation (20 yearly) or ‘prati-viṁśati-vārṣikī sevā’ – For India and other SAARC nations, it shall be INR 51,000 etc.
4b) Recurring Icosagonal Donation (20 yearly) or ‘prati-viṁśati-vārṣikī sevā’ – For USA and other non-SAARC countries, it shall be USD 5000 etc.
5a) One Time Life-long Donation (for full life-time) or ‘ājīvana sevā’ – For India and other SAARC nations, it shall be INR 100,000 etc.
5b) One Time Life-long Donation (for full life-time) or ‘ājīvana sevā’ – For USA and other non-SAARC countries, it shall be USD 10,000 etc.
Note – The usage of ‘etc.’ from nos. 2a to 5b indicate the same number of monetary amount in other respective currencies – as explained earlier in detail in nos. 1a and 1b. Also, schemes mentioned from 1a to 4b are all recurring schemes which means that they are renewable upon the completion of their tenure according to the then set amount by BRVF’s Central Administration for such a tenure.
Benefits to the donors – They shall all receive the blessings from Bhagavān Śrī Rādhā-govindadeva and our Ācārya Śrī for facilitating the qualitative spread of Sanātana Dharma and esp. the Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava Paramparā. Other secondary benefits include delivery of prasādam and any possible literature to all donors annually through post. Also, if any special program or function is held by BRVF on a ground level, the donors shall be invited at their expense participate. Moreover, if, on behalf of BRVF and its incumbent Ācārya Śrī RKDB ‘ĀV’, there is organized a weeklong or so discourse/seminar program on any sacred pilgrimage place (tīrtha-sthānam) in Bhārata or elsewhere, the donors shall be invited to attend on their own voluntary discretion and expense of travelling, accommodation and prasādam etc.
Ways of donating – These donations should be made using official payment options like bank transfers, cheque, DD etc. The donors will be issued receipts upon full payment of their donation as per the scheme desired by the donors. A certificate will also be issued recognizing them as the donors. Also, except for the schemes listed under 1a and 1b, donations given under all other schemes will have to be fully remitted to BRVF’s Central Administration within one year of the initial instalment. For the donations given under schemes 1a and 1b, the amount will have to fully paid in one time only.
In order to notify their desire for donating under any of the above schemes, the donors (who are in contact on cyber forums) will have to officially send an email to the following email address given below. They should also disclose the type of scheme they want to enrol into. The email id – email@example.com.
For donors on the ground level (and not on cyber forums), they shall be given a pamphlet containing a donations slip which they will need to fill up (by ticking the appropriate box adjacent to any particular donation scheme listed there), cut and send to the BRVF’s Central Administration either through post, fax, scanning or by hand.
For those donors wanting to provide donation without involving themselves into any of the above schemes listed, they can give any amount of voluntary donation through any means to BRVF and they shall be given the due receipt for their record.
For giving financial donations to BRVF within India, kindly make the desired monetary transfer at the following details –
Bank Name – The Federal Bank LTD.,
Branch – Anand,
Address – P B No. 31, Maruti Sumiran, Opp. Nand Bhoomi, V.V. Nagar Road, Anand, GJ, IN – 388001.
Name of the non-profit organization – M/S Bhakta Rasa Vedanta Foundation
Savings Account No. – 16650100019342
IFSC – FDRL0001665
Swift Code – FDRLINBBIBD + Account No.
Bank Website – http://www.federalbank.co.in/
For giving monetary donations to BRVF from outside India, kindly contact its Donation Wing at – firstname.lastname@example.org. The subsequent remittance process shall be shown thereafter.”